- Interviewer: Tell me about your character in this film.
- Tom Hiddleston: Let me begin with a quote from Shakespeare...
- Benedict Cumberbatch: Do you want the long and thoughtful answer, or the long and thought provoking answer?
- Andrew Garfield: The word "character" can be interpreted in many different ways.
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS.
- David Tennant: I'll quote a poem and be all Scottish and adorable.
- Alex Kingston: That reminds me of a sexual innuendo- oops, I just made an innuendo, didn't I.
- Arthur Darvill: I wrote a song about that on my vintage harmonica.
- Matt Smith: Did you just say "Karen Gillan?" Because, you know, your question made me think of something that happened yesterday, when Kazza and I were platonically hanging out on the bed in her hotel room...
You’re in the same city as me! And I’m glad you’re not freezing like I am!
It seriously feels like autumn. We had such a nice time in town, even though it was a bit wet.
Had dinner in Chinatown, and then went down to look at the Harbour bridge and Opera House.
I wish fanfiction was available in the form of books. That way I can walk around while reading about my OTP and look smart.